Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This for thought

It occured to me today,with more impact than on other days,that life is good.I know this intellectually,but on some days I am reminded maybe a little more that this is truth by really feeling it in my heart.

What brought this about?I'm not sure exactly,but maybe it was the conversation I had with a good friend,someone who I care deeply for who encourges me and makes me feel good about myself.Maybe it was the kind gesture I witnessed between a young person and the elderly lady whoneeded help reaching the highest shelf in the grocery store.Maybe it was the card I received,offering me kind words for being who I am.Maybe it was just the thoughtfulness of someone who just said,"thanks and I really appreciate you!"

Maybe it was just that I saw beauty in giving of oneself,ever so small,to make another person happy.

Mark Twain said,"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear,and the blind can read."

Find a way this week to do something kind for someone else.Send a card,make a call,help someone in need,or just buy a coffee for the person in line behind you!Find a way to reach out and let me know about it!I will do the same and post any of my experiences.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag

Tag
This a black and white tag I made.I also made the stick pin.

ATC

ATC
Here is a ATC I made

mini album

mini album
This is a christmas album that I have made..I mostly used Creative Memories papers and stickers and then I used other embellishments from other companies.

Mini album swap

Mini album swap
This is a paperbag mini I made ..Front cover

Inside front cover

Flap with tag.

Other side of flap.

Next page with a homemade book.

Other side with tag.

Inside of back cover.

friends

friends
Friends album that I made out of paper bags..

I love fairies!!!!!

I love fairies!!!!!
Winter fairy.

Vintage

Vintage
I get inspired with old looking things and I love this old typewriter..

Girl Talk

Girl Talk
Its so nice when you get together with the girls and have fun..

InSpire

InSpire