Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Partner Swap Box

Good morning ladies!!!
As you may have heard I have started a partner swap box.
What is a partner box swap you ask?Well it is a box of stuff (scrapbooking related)that you are no longer using or wanting and you put it in a box and fill up the box and when its filled you ship it to your partner.
With this one I have asigned partners already...
I will be starting up a new one that will be different from this one..If you would be interested in knowing more of the details please leave me a comment with your email addy and I will get it off to you..Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I can't find an email for you..you commented on my blog(artsyvalentine) that you wanted some of my stamps..please contact me at morningsunstudio@hotmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tag

Tag
This a black and white tag I made.I also made the stick pin.

ATC

ATC
Here is a ATC I made

mini album

mini album
This is a christmas album that I have made..I mostly used Creative Memories papers and stickers and then I used other embellishments from other companies.

Mini album swap

Mini album swap
This is a paperbag mini I made ..Front cover

Inside front cover

Flap with tag.

Other side of flap.

Next page with a homemade book.

Other side with tag.

Inside of back cover.

friends

friends
Friends album that I made out of paper bags..

I love fairies!!!!!

I love fairies!!!!!
Winter fairy.

Vintage

Vintage
I get inspired with old looking things and I love this old typewriter..

Girl Talk

Girl Talk
Its so nice when you get together with the girls and have fun..

InSpire

InSpire