Friday, September 9, 2011

Working on

This is a green card I made for a color challenge on creating a crafty life.
I made this blue/brown/cream coloured canvas wall hanging for a friend.The bingo card comes out so that she can put a picture on the back.This one got featured as well on creating a crafty life.Was excited about that.I really like how this turned out.

This is also a canvas wall hanging I did.Painted it black and put paper on it and I fussy cutted the keys and the eifel tower and I added some flowers and some lace trim and even a butterfly.I think it turned out all right.





I made these flowers from some material I had laying around and added feathers and pearl beads on a string



I made this tag from peices of scrapes I had around and I added a button.I really like how this turned out.
I bought this frame at a thrift store and all I did was paint the inside gold and I embossed the butterfly in black and I used white alpha stickers from close to my heart and then I painted a flower and added a flower center.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag

Tag
This a black and white tag I made.I also made the stick pin.

ATC

ATC
Here is a ATC I made

mini album

mini album
This is a christmas album that I have made..I mostly used Creative Memories papers and stickers and then I used other embellishments from other companies.

Mini album swap

Mini album swap
This is a paperbag mini I made ..Front cover

Inside front cover

Flap with tag.

Other side of flap.

Next page with a homemade book.

Other side with tag.

Inside of back cover.

friends

friends
Friends album that I made out of paper bags..

I love fairies!!!!!

I love fairies!!!!!
Winter fairy.

Vintage

Vintage
I get inspired with old looking things and I love this old typewriter..

Girl Talk

Girl Talk
Its so nice when you get together with the girls and have fun..

InSpire

InSpire